Café

Café

This is related to my earlier blog about a cooperative we met in Caliking, Atok, Benguet. I did not bring my DSLR for this short and fast meeting.  I had to make do with Canon Powershot SX200 IS.

I was always fascinated with heavy black monochromes and envied some of the works of really great photographers.  I thought of experimenting on this with Lightroom 2.6 and Adobe Photoshop CS3.

With LR, I adjusted the white balance by clicking to a gray tone, then "zeroed" all the hues, then opened it in Adobe Photoshop CS3. I burned it at 5%, and an added vignette of 50% to enclose the light.

Nonetheless, meeting having a jovial conversation with simple people like them, drinking freshly brewed Benguet coffee (A mix of Arabica and Robusta beans), with sweet potatoes on the side, made this meeting more worthwhile.

This reminds me, I have Benguet coffee.  I might brew later.

-->

Comments

Popular Posts