Yosi [cigar] vendor

Yosi

My fellow photographers have walked past this old woman selling cigarettes in old Binondo business district. When I saw this one, I immediately positioned myself and aimed my camera. A few clicks and I am happy with the result.

I am not sure of the day but it was a weekend for sure. There were few passers-by in this street to whom the vendor could sell cigarettes, by but the diligence and industry of this vendor at that unproductive day and hour of the week, made me reflect of the many times I have complained about work and how insufficient my pay was.

On one thought, she can sell cigarettes to a more crowded place like in Plaza Lorenzo in front of Binondo church, which is just a little more than 100 meters away? Is she selling the “other stuff” too?

Comments

Popular Posts